Is it your first time wearing branded professional cycling clothing? Does it feel a little tighter than everyday clothes or casual sportswear? Why do you feel this way? Is the size selection smaller? With these questions, let us understand the difference between cycling clothing and other clothing:
- Cycling clothing is a clothing category specially developed and produced for cycling.
- In the cycling clothing fitting, please simulate the riding posture to feel whether the cycling clothing is comfortable.
- The front part of the jersey is short and the back part is long; the front waist of the cycling pants is shallow, and the back waist is long. These are all specially designed for posture when leaning over and riding.
- Reducing wind resistance is one of the basic functions of cycling clothing. This requires that cycling clothing must be tailored three-dimensionally tailored to the skin, and will not fit loosely on the body like everyday or casual sports clothing. At the same time, the self-cultivation three-dimensional design and tailoring will also use the elasticity of the fabric itself to provide a counterforce to fix the muscles in motion, to a certain extent, to protect the muscles from injury during cycling.
- Although the cycling clothing is tightly attached to the skin, the functional fabric has excellent moisture absorption and perspiration function, and it can still keep the rider’s body dry during riding.
Through the above 5 differences, I understand you know the difference between cycling clothing and other casual clothing and why it is tighter.